Table nav with the control, alt, and arrows is gone

erik burggraaf <erik@...>

Hi all, What did I do? I was looking at a table intensive website when suddenly pressing control alt and the arrows stopped working. I restarted and went to another site, and still no joy.

I must have hit a toggle that turned the feature off, but I've been touring through the preferences and can't find it. Of course, I have my preferences set to save automatically, on exit, so restarting really semented the change now that I stop and think about it.

Any help appreciated.

Erik