From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of erik
burggraaf
Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2017 2:56 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Table nav with the control, alt, and arrows is gone

Hi all, What did I do? I was looking at a table intensive website when
suddenly pressing control alt and the arrows stopped working. I restarted
and went to another site, and still no joy.

I must have hit a toggle that turned the feature off, but I've been touring
through the preferences and can't find it. Of course, I have my
preferences set to save automatically, on exit, so restarting really
semented the change now that I stop and think about it.

Any help appreciated.

Erik