Re: Table nav with the control, alt, and arrows is gone

Gene

You can't turn it off.  You can turn off announcements of tables, but not the commands.  I'm not sure what the problem is.  You could try making NVDA run using factory defaults to see what happens.  In the desktop layout, it's control insert, use either insert r, repeating the command three times quickly.  What happens?  You can then restore to your settings with control insert r once.  That will tell us if it is an NVDA settings problem or something else.

Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2017 2:56 PM
Subject: [nvda] Table nav with the control, alt, and arrows is gone

Hi all,  What did I do?  I was looking at a table intensive website when
suddenly pressing control alt and the arrows stopped working.  I restarted
and went to another site, and still no joy.

I must have hit a toggle that turned the feature off, but I've been touring
through the preferences and can't find it.  Of course, I have my
preferences set to save automatically, on exit, so restarting really
semented the change now that I stop and think about it.

Any help appreciated.

Erik