From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: December-03-17 4:16 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] OT: selecting a new laptop is more difficult than before

Do you find that reliability is worse on AMD? I have had a couple of these just die on me in desktop machines in the last year, it has to be said both were second user and one cannot know what abuse has gone before of course.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-