Re: Suggesting several features for GoldWave AddON

Darren Duff <duff379@...>

Yes I see this all the time and it's very anoying!

Darren Duff.

Host of the Duff Domain on http://www.95-the-mix.com

amateur radio station KK4AHX.

Follow me on twitter @darren_duff

friend me on face book http://www.facebook.com/DarrenLDuff.

primary E-mail duff379@gmail.com

Mobile E-mail mobileduff5@gmail.com

skype duffman31279

On 3/5/2016 2:20 PM, Brian's Mail list account wrote:
Personally the main issue at present is that when doing a lot of editing the length of the file is not kept, and one has to switch away and back to get it to read the numbers. I suspect this has to do with the way Goldwave presents this, ie it has to be the last thing written perhaps.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-