Re: Admin's Note: Welcome Your New Moderator

Ron Canazzi

Yeah, I recognized this writing style even before I double checked by checking the address.

On 4/24/2016 5:18 PM, Antony Stone wrote:
It looks like Mr. Asner to me - so, the Chicago, US one; not the one from
Stratford, NZ.

Antony.

On Sunday 24 April 2016 at 22:51:10, Lino Morales wrote:

Which one? NZ Geene or US Geene.

On 4/24/2016 4:18 PM, Nimer Jaber wrote:
Hello everyone,

I would like to welcome all of you to the new moderator who will step
into Joseph's hard-to-fill shoes. Many of you know this individual, as
he posts frequently with thoughtful, well-researched content. He has
done this for a long time now.

Please welcome Gene to the moderation team. He will work with Joseph
closely until the end of May to make sure that he has all of the
information he needs to step into the position. Gene and I will work
closely to continue to make sure that this list runs without problems.
We will, of course, miss Joseph as he embarks on a new journey.

If you have any questions, concerns, problems or suggestions, please
let the moderation team know at nvda+owner@groups.io
<mailto:nvda+owner@groups.io>
--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.