Re: Question about Excel

Alt H is the home tab, however, where does O take me? I like knowing the hierarchy of where in the ribbon I am going. This way I better understand the workflow.

nonetheless, thank you profusely for your help!

Chris.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 4, 2017, at 06:32, softwarethatworks@... wrote:

Hello Chris:

To insert a new worksheet, press Shift+F11. You can also press Alt+H, I, S.

To rename a sheet, press Alt+H, O, R.

Hope this helps.

Rick