Sent: Monday, December 04, 2017 1:25 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Invoice software

GNUcash is wonderful! on Linux, but yeah, on the mac, and Windows, I've found it to be disgusting!

Have you thought about Quickbooks? I get that for just a personal budget, this probably will be way, and I do mean, way! overkill, but it's probably the best I've found.

I'm told! about a web based sollution which is totally free, but I've not yet had the chance to look at it. I hear it's totally accessible though, and might do perfect for what you're asking:

---
Christopher Gilland

Sent: Monday, December 04, 2017 5:48 AM
Subject: [nvda] Invoice software

Good afternoon all,
Please could somebody tell me if there is any invoice software that is compattable with NVDA.
I'm looking for a basic book-keeping programme that I can set up to track my monthly personal expenses.
My IT expert suggested the following programme:
When installing with JAWS the installation is completely accessible. It is only not accessible once the installation is complete and when you want to work in the actual programme.
If anybody can assist me with advice I would be really grateful.
Regards
Nicholas Stevens
Home: (021) 712 9022
Cell: 079 045 8029