How to setup a news ticker or chat window in HTML5 for the nvda screenreader?

myonara

Dear all,

I want to create dynamic content of a webpage in a way, the screen reader can only present the new content to the user.
I think, this issue is common the news tickers and chat windows in HTML5.
Are there coding guidelines for these scrolling parts of a web site?
If not, should I create an opensource project for these two?

As an adminstrator of a German, text-based  MultiUserDungeon, and I want to build an open source WEBMUD Interface,
a possibility to play the mud from an webinterface with the nvda reader.

Kind Regards
Myonara.