nvda 2017.3 and opening multiple applications

Marisane Moruthanyana

Morning guys

I am Marisane from SA.

I use nvda as my screen reader on my win10 laptop.

I have just bought the laptop.

It came with win10.

I, before, used jaws without this problem.

I cannot open more than one application without nvda freezing.

It freezes and continuously goes unresponsive as well as even decides
to sometimes stop talking.

It is frustrating me as it is now my only screen reader to access
applications in win10.

Your assistance in this regard is appreciated in advance.

May I also ask this question?

How does one know that one's laptop has windows10 fall creators?

Please help.

Regards
Marisane

On 12/5/17, Rayn Darren <rayndarren@...> wrote:
Evening everyone,

I joined two groups today and cannot for the life of me find how to post to
them. I don't know if this is an NVDA things or and I'm missing the obvious
thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rayn