toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Here is the text of documentation.
If you have more douts, please say!
add-on that provides NVDA scripts for Mozilla
• NVDA+A (desktop) or NVDA+Control+A (laptop) Reads the page
address. If pressed twice quickly, copies it to clipboard.
• NVDA+End (desktop) or NVDA+Shift+End (laptop) Reads the status
bar. If pressed twice quickly, copies it to clipboard.
• NVDA+F8 Shows a list of opened tabs. If pressed twice quickly,
shows buttons of tool bar.
• NVDA+Control+N Reads the last notification and it takes the
system focus to it if it is possible. By pressing two times
quickly shows the history of notifications.
• NVDA+F6 Brings the focus to the document.
• In a message window:
◦ Control+Shift+(1-4) Reads the sender and recipients of the
message. If pressed twice quickly, opens the options menu.
◦ Control+Shift+5 Reads the subject of the message.
◦ Control+Shift+6 Reads date of the message.
◦ Control+Shift+A Brings the focus to the list of attachments, if
any. (These scripts are also available in the list of messages if
you activate the preview pane.)
• In the bar of fast filtering:
◦ Press down Arrow to display more options, enter to check/unchek
the selected option.
• In messages list:
◦ If the preview pane is active, press NVDA+downArrow (desktop) or
NVDA+A (laptop) to read the message without leaving the list.
◦ Control+NVDA+1-9 moves between columns.
◦ NVDA+H Displays a dialog in which you can change the order of
the columns in the message list.
Keystrokes can be customized in Preferences of NVDA > Input
gestures when Firefox or Thunderbird are open.
Às 15:49 de 05/12/2017, Sally Kiebdaj
could you tell me a bit more about what this add-on does?