nvda's unresponsiveness

Marisane Moruthanyana

Evening guys

I am Marisane from SA.

I recently posted to you about nvda 2017.3 unresponsiveness, but none
of you came to my rescue.

Nvda goes unresponsive everytime I run more than one applications.

It also goes unresponsive when I am working on he internet.

I use nvda 2017.3 and win10.

My win10 is : Windows 10Ver1703 (64-bit) build 15063.726.

On other occasions, I use jaws16 but it does not go unresponsive when
I run multiple applications or am working on the internet.

What is wrong with nvda? Why so unresponsive in win10?

May I also understand about win10 fall creators? What is that?

Sorry for being without this knowledge about win10.

I am, of course, not technical.

Please help.

Kind regards
Marisane