toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Is there a reason this ad on is not on the official NVDA
Sent from my iPhone
Here is the text of documentation.
If you have more douts, please say!
add-on that provides NVDA scripts for Mozilla
• NVDA+A (desktop) or NVDA+Control+A (laptop) Reads the
page address. If pressed twice quickly, copies it to
• NVDA+End (desktop) or NVDA+Shift+End (laptop) Reads the
status bar. If pressed twice quickly, copies it to
• NVDA+F8 Shows a list of opened tabs. If pressed twice
quickly, shows buttons of tool bar.
• NVDA+Control+N Reads the last notification and it takes
the system focus to it if it is possible. By pressing two
times quickly shows the history of notifications.
• NVDA+F6 Brings the focus to the document.
• In a message window:
◦ Control+Shift+(1-4) Reads the sender and recipients of
the message. If pressed twice quickly, opens the options
◦ Control+Shift+5 Reads the subject of the message.
◦ Control+Shift+6 Reads date of the message.
◦ Control+Shift+A Brings the focus to the list of
attachments, if any. (These scripts are also available in
the list of messages if you activate the preview pane.)
• In the bar of fast filtering:
◦ Press down Arrow to display more options, enter to
check/unchek the selected option.
• In messages list:
◦ If the preview pane is active, press NVDA+downArrow
(desktop) or NVDA+A (laptop) to read the message without
leaving the list.
◦ Control+NVDA+1-9 moves between columns.
◦ NVDA+H Displays a dialog in which you can change the
order of the columns in the message list.
Keystrokes can be customized in Preferences of NVDA >
Input gestures when Firefox or Thunderbird are open.
Às 15:49 de 05/12/2017, Sally
could you tell me a bit more about what this add-on