toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Didn't you find the Clone or download button?
Às 21:11 de 05/12/2017, Ron Canazzi
When I visit the page for the Mozilla Scripts/add-on, I cannot
find a download link any where. What am I missing?
On 12/5/2017 2:18 PM, Rui Fontes
I don't know why this addon is not in the NVDA repository...
The address to get it is:
Às 16:19 de 05/12/2017, Mary Otten
Is there a reason this ad on is not on the official NVDA
Sent from my iPhone
Here is the text of documentation.
If you have more douts, please say!
add-on that provides NVDA scripts for Mozilla
• NVDA+A (desktop) or NVDA+Control+A (laptop) Reads
the page address. If pressed twice quickly, copies it
• NVDA+End (desktop) or NVDA+Shift+End (laptop) Reads
the status bar. If pressed twice quickly, copies it to
• NVDA+F8 Shows a list of opened tabs. If pressed
twice quickly, shows buttons of tool bar.
• NVDA+Control+N Reads the last notification and it
takes the system focus to it if it is possible. By
pressing two times quickly shows the history of
• NVDA+F6 Brings the focus to the document.
• In a message window:
◦ Control+Shift+(1-4) Reads the sender and recipients
of the message. If pressed twice quickly, opens the
◦ Control+Shift+5 Reads the subject of the message.
◦ Control+Shift+6 Reads date of the message.
◦ Control+Shift+A Brings the focus to the list of
attachments, if any. (These scripts are also available
in the list of messages if you activate the preview
• In the bar of fast filtering:
◦ Press down Arrow to display more options, enter to
check/unchek the selected option.
• In messages list:
◦ If the preview pane is active, press NVDA+downArrow
(desktop) or NVDA+A (laptop) to read the message
without leaving the list.
◦ Control+NVDA+1-9 moves between columns.
◦ NVDA+H Displays a dialog in which you can change the
order of the columns in the message list.
Keystrokes can be customized in Preferences of NVDA
> Input gestures when Firefox or Thunderbird are
Às 15:49 de 05/12/2017,
Sally Kiebdaj escreveu:
could you tell me a bit more about what this
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"
I Say: "I'm as happy as a stow away chimpanzee on a banana boat!"