I have finally gotten this add-on downloaded and installed. It is
quite good. However, I can't seem to get the columns rearranged
at all. I press the keystroke insert + H to open this feature, I
see a list of columns and then I highlight one and tab to the up
button to move it. I am told that the column has been moved.
Then I tab to the close button. I see no other button except for
the down button. Is this supposed to work this way? If not, am I
missing a step?
Thanks for any help.
On 12/5/2017 11:14 AM, Rui Fontes
Here is the text of documentation.
If you have more douts, please say!
add-on that provides NVDA scripts for Mozilla
• NVDA+A (desktop) or NVDA+Control+A (laptop) Reads the page
address. If pressed twice quickly, copies it to clipboard.
• NVDA+End (desktop) or NVDA+Shift+End (laptop) Reads the status
bar. If pressed twice quickly, copies it to clipboard.
• NVDA+F8 Shows a list of opened tabs. If pressed twice quickly,
shows buttons of tool bar.
• NVDA+Control+N Reads the last notification and it takes the
system focus to it if it is possible. By pressing two times
quickly shows the history of notifications.
• NVDA+F6 Brings the focus to the document.
• In a message window:
◦ Control+Shift+(1-4) Reads the sender and recipients of the
message. If pressed twice quickly, opens the options menu.
◦ Control+Shift+5 Reads the subject of the message.
◦ Control+Shift+6 Reads date of the message.
◦ Control+Shift+A Brings the focus to the list of attachments,
if any. (These scripts are also available in the list of
messages if you activate the preview pane.)
• In the bar of fast filtering:
◦ Press down Arrow to display more options, enter to
check/unchek the selected option.
• In messages list:
◦ If the preview pane is active, press NVDA+downArrow (desktop)
or NVDA+A (laptop) to read the message without leaving the list.
◦ Control+NVDA+1-9 moves between columns.
◦ NVDA+H Displays a dialog in which you can change the order of
the columns in the message list.
Keystrokes can be customized in Preferences of NVDA > Input
gestures when Firefox or Thunderbird are open.
Às 15:49 de 05/12/2017, Sally Kiebdaj
could you tell me a bit more about what this add-on does?
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"
I Say: "I'm as happy as a stow away chimpanzee on a banana boat!"