From: "David Moore" <jesusloves1966@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2017 4:13 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] OT: selecting a new laptop is more difficult than before

Hi guys!
My HP Stream 11 has a SSD drive, and no fan. I have nothing to hear what so ever. It makes it interesting, because sometimes, it locks, and I can’t tell if it is still on or has it totally turned off LOL! Sometimes, it comes down to holding down the power button a few seconds and then I know I have shut it down. Then, I just tap the power button, and it turns on. Now, when you start the computer, you can turn on Narrator quickly, and it will take you through the start up before JAWS or NVDA starts talking LOL!
It has been an adventure, but this baby only weighs 2 and a half pounds, and has a 128 Gig SSD Drive, and four Gigs of ram. This thing never gets hot, so it does not need a fan LOL!
Take care, guys!
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10