Re: How to access Firefox notifications with NVDA
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
On 12/6/2017 8:03 AM, Gene wrote:
The question says:
Next I tried changing the file
extension from .zip to .nvda-addon. When I hit enter on it to
install I get an error saying it is missing a file or is in
the wrong format.
Where was the file downloaded
from, the Drop Box account or the web page that was given
When something may be corrupted
in a download and there is no error message, the first thing
that should always be done is to download it again. Downloads
at times aren't correct and there are no error messages. If
the file still can't be run after a second download, maybe
others will have more suggestions.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2017 6:24 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] How to access Firefox
notifications with NVDA
Change the .zip extension to .nvda-addon.
Às 12:14 de 06/12/2017, Greg Wocher
When I download this all I get is a zip file. When I
extract it I am not able to find the add on file. Next I tried
changing the file extension from .zip to .nvda-addon. When I
hit enter on it to install I get an error saying it is missing
a file or is in the wrong format. How can I get this add on
On 12/5/2017 2:18 PM, Rui Fontes
I don't know why this addon is not in the NVDA
The address to get it is:
Às 16:19 de 05/12/2017, Mary
Is there a reason this ad on is not on the official
NVDA Adams page?
Sent from my iPhone
Here is the text of documentation.
If you have more douts, please say!
add-on that provides NVDA scripts for Mozilla
• NVDA+A (desktop) or NVDA+Control+A (laptop) Reads
the page address. If pressed twice quickly, copies
it to clipboard.
• NVDA+End (desktop) or NVDA+Shift+End (laptop)
Reads the status bar. If pressed twice quickly,
copies it to clipboard.
• NVDA+F8 Shows a list of opened tabs. If pressed
twice quickly, shows buttons of tool bar.
• NVDA+Control+N Reads the last notification and it
takes the system focus to it if it is possible. By
pressing two times quickly shows the history of
• NVDA+F6 Brings the focus to the document.
• In a message window:
◦ Control+Shift+(1-4) Reads the sender and
recipients of the message. If pressed twice quickly,
opens the options menu.
◦ Control+Shift+5 Reads the subject of the message.
◦ Control+Shift+6 Reads date of the message.
◦ Control+Shift+A Brings the focus to the list of
attachments, if any. (These scripts are also
available in the list of messages if you activate
the preview pane.)
• In the bar of fast filtering:
◦ Press down Arrow to display more options, enter to
check/unchek the selected option.
• In messages list:
◦ If the preview pane is active, press
NVDA+downArrow (desktop) or NVDA+A (laptop) to read
the message without leaving the list.
◦ Control+NVDA+1-9 moves between columns.
◦ NVDA+H Displays a dialog in which you can change
the order of the columns in the message list.
Keystrokes can be customized in Preferences of NVDA
> Input gestures when Firefox or Thunderbird are
Às 15:49 de 05/12/2017,
Sally Kiebdaj escreveu:
could you tell me a bit more about what this
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.