From: Nimer Jaber
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2016 3:18 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Admin's Note: Welcome Your New Moderator

Hello everyone,

I would like to welcome all of you to the new moderator who will step into Joseph's hard-to-fill shoes. Many of you know this individual, as he posts frequently with thoughtful, well-researched content. He has done this for a long time now.

Please welcome Gene to the moderation team. He will work with Joseph closely until the end of May to make sure that he has all of the information he needs to step into the position. Gene and I will work closely to continue to make sure that this list runs without problems. We will, of course, miss Joseph as he embarks on a new journey.

If you have any questions, concerns, problems or suggestions, please let the moderation team know at nvda+owner@groups.io

John