Re: How to access Firefox notifications with NVDA

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

For some reason, this direct download link for the Mozilla scripts is buried deep within pages.

Try this direct link which I found and it works and has the proper extension to immediately launch NVDA's add-on manager.

https://github.com/javidominguez/MozillaScripts/releases/download/1.4/MozillaScripts-1.4.nvda-addon

Clickon the link labeled:

On 12/6/2017 10:11 AM, Rob Hudson wrote:
Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
Is there a way to download the add on already complete as the Drop Box link was? The Drop Box link was useable in the standard way.
There might be, but I did not investigate the linked page thoroughly enough to find it. I have seen this before so I knew what to do when I got the
"xxx-master.zip"
file. All you need to do is a little file manipulation and you have it installed.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"