Re: Chrome

Sally Kiebdaj

In Windows and Mac OSX systems running chrome and the chromevox extension, the hotkey for disabling chromevox is Chromevox+a+a where the Chromevox keys are the modifiers that precede all commands for that extension.

On windows the default Chromevox keys are alt+shift.

Hence, to disable Chromevox extension you would press alt+shift+a+a.

The same keystrokes will reenable Chromevox.

If this is not what you were looking for, please let me know.

Thank you,

Sally

On 12/6/2017 1:34 PM, David Griffith wrote:

If this is possible via a key toggle I too would dearly  like to know.

As far as I can tell the key toggle only exists  on chrome OS for some reason and you have to< I thinkg  go into chrome tools  and extensions menu and from there disable chrome Vox from there.

I really hope that somebody tells me that I am wrong however.

David Griffith

My Blind Access and Guide dog Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/
My Blind hammer Blog