Re: efficient reading of messages in Outlook 2016 with NVDA

Pranav Lal

Hi Mary,

I skim the message summaries in Outlook. Suppose I am in my inbox, I read the subject of the message. If I am interested in it, I open the message. If not, I delete the message. An efficient way to handle this is to sort messages by conversations but I have not gotten comfortable with the way Outlook handles this. You get trees of messages in your e-mail folders and you can expand and contract them using the right and left arrow keys respectively.

Pranav