Re: links on single line

Gene

I haven't worked with online discussion forums enough to say much but I've seen some comments that forums are easier to work with.  But in general, it's better to have links read on their own line.

From: Mary Otten
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2017 6:49 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] links on single line

This brings up the question of why preserving screen layout is a good idea. I mean, maybe that has to do with working with sighted colleagues? But if that's the only reason, then I'm definitely turning it off as of little to no use.

Mary

On 12/6/2017 4:43 PM, Gene wrote:
Just one more example of why having links read each link on a separate line should be the default, as I said two or three days ago.  The feature is in browse mode settings.  It's a check box that says use screen layout, if supported.  Uncheck this box and activate the ok button.