Hi, Michael

Normally, the version of snapshot often times to be tested for quality if you curious how it works, but again it's up to you to test. Some here were eager to be tester to themselves to help our developers to improves the function wise. Otherwise, go with stable rather. Again, it is advisable to use snapshot to testing machine or have it save to flash drive.

Robert Mendoza

On 12/7/2017 2:44 PM, Michael Capelle wrote:
just curious, why would you want to run a snap shot?
i typically tell people to run the stable versions.

-----Original Message----- From: Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2017 12:42 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] updating to the latest snap, but still waiting for the update to finish

Ok, I retarted my computer using the command prompt and all worked. I have no clue what happened, or why but I hoep what ever happened does not happen again. Any clue as to what went on? The update worked this time.

Take care

On Dec 6, 2017, at 9:55 PM, Sarah Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

I think I have a very broken nvda update. I followed the directions. The update downloaded, however  I still hear the beeps saying it's updating etc et etc. I tried to close out but no joy. Narrator is not telling me much either. Running nvda latest snap on windows 10 pro..

Take care all.