From: "Lawrence Stoler" <lstoler99@optonline.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2017 7:35 PM
Subject: [nvda] A Question about Obtaining NVDA:

Dear NVDA Users Group,

I am one of the many blind people who are unemployed.

There is a place I might be working for on a temporary basis as the
agency here in Connecticut wants to do a work assessment on me since I
have been out of work for a long time.

I have been an Internet user for over 14 years. I have used and enjoyed
NVDA since 2014 when I first became aware of it.

In addition to being able to download the latest version of NVDA, do I
need a sound card as it will be on a computer that has never been used
by a blind person or can I just download it from the website and go from
there?

Lawrence Stoler

?