Re: IMPORTANT COMMUNITY DIRECTIVE: to use NVDA 2017.4, Windows 7 SP1 or later is absolutely required

Gene

You are assuming that people are allowing automatic updates.

Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2017 3:58 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] IMPORTANT COMMUNITY DIRECTIVE: to use NVDA 2017.4, Windows 7 SP1 or later is absolutely required

Could I ask how people could end up without sp1, as I seem to recall from
friends that this update some years back now was pushed automatically to
existing systems and its not just nvda which relies on it either.

 Also now, how would a user get it and install it, is it relatively simple
on the Microsoft site or would you suggest going the whole way and going to
10 before 31st Dec while a free update is there. I'm assuming that the old
version of 7 will still allow the update.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-