From: "Sharni-Lee Ward" <sharni-lee.ward@hotmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2017 10:45 PM
Subject: [nvda] Versioned Voice Dictionaries

So I just updated to the latest NVDA, and I now have some issues thanks
to the changes with the voice dictionaries. I understand why since
languages in espeak have changed names, but I lost several voice
specific entries and don't remember what I did for them. I tried to fix
one instance and although the pronunciation sounded right in the
dictionary file, it didn't when I read the name in question somewhere
else, although it was apparent some change had been made. This behaviour
has never happened before, and the pronunciation of the replacement has
been consistent in all places. I'm concerned that I might never get this
name pronounced the way I want it again, and I've only tested this with
one entry!