From: "Pranav Lal" <pranav.lal@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2017 3:24 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Can NVDA 2017.4 run on Windows IOT?

Hi Joseph,
I see what you are getting at. I was confused by the reference to arm processors in the release notes and the different versions of windows. I have read more and see that nvda is being future ready to handle newer devices like always connected pcs that will use arm processors.
Pranav

On 07-Dec-2017, at 6:28 AM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,
Let's try this method: can a car run without an engine? I want folks to find
out the answer on their own this time please.
Cheers,
Joseph