From: "zahra" <nasrinkhaksar3@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2017 7:47 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Navigating Text since NVDA 2017.3

hi.
can you please explane for me how should i change the behaviour to the
previous state?
God bless you all.

Well, to those who need the answer, that you got the information out there
is as important a part of the process as Tyler in tracking it down. A team
effort :)

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 12:57 PM, Damien Sykes <damien@...>
wrote:

Hi,
Actually, Tyler did all the tracking down, I simply put it out here for
people to understand what was going on. I still don’t quite understand
the
magnitude of the issue myself. I noticed the issue, Tyler told me what it
was and how to change it, I changed it and verified that it worked, I
“published”, if you will, the results.
Cheers.
Damien.