From: nasrin khaksar
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 1:25 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and a free office

hi.
libreoffice is accessible and you dont need to install java-java
access briedge to make it accessible.
just download libreoffice and enjoy it without any additional program,
no cust, open source, very great project, and support for more than
110 languages.
i am shure that libreoffice is the best selection!
thanks so much for your asking and god bless you.

On 4/25/16, V Stuart Foote <vstuart.foote@...> wrote:
@Josh, *
Both LibreOffice and Apache OpenOffice offer good no-cost open source
assistive technology tool support on Windows having implemented the
IAccessible2 API.
LibreOffice-- http://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-fresh/ (5.1.2
build released 2016-04-01 in either 32-bit or 64-bit, as opposed to the
5.0.5 build released 2016-02-08)
Apache OpenOffice -- http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html (4.1.2
build released 2015-10-30)

The Apache project limps along, but the 4.1.2 build should suffice for use
with NVDA releases, but I would choose a LibreOffice build as its
development model offers more resources for addressing any functional
issues.
Stuart

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org