Re: Navigating Text since NVDA 2017.3

hi antony.
exactly you are correct.
what should i do in this regard?
thanks so much all for your help, God bless you!

On 12/7/17, Antony Stone <antony.stone@nvda.open.source.it> wrote:
The question was not how to restore NVDA 2017.3 to its default settings; the

question was how to make NVDA 2017.3 work (in this specific respect) like
NVDA
2017.2 and earlier.

Damien Sykes reported that he had hear from Tyler Spivey that "You can
change
it, but you have to know how and where it’s stored. It’s not in the
configuration dialogs."

There may be more information in the GIT documentation; I am not sure.

Antony.

On Thursday 07 December 2017 at 13:36:30, Robert Mendoza wrote:

To reset to configuration factory default, press nvda plus control plus
R, thrice.

On 12/7/2017 8:05 PM, zahra wrote:
yes, but i want to return the behaviour of nvda 17.3 to the previous
versions. what should i do?

On 12/7/17, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
If you are still on .3 it is already there. I seem to recall your
computer is quite old and running xp?

If so then this discussion is not applicable.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-