Re: nvda settings with configuration

Kenny Peyattt jr.

Hi What synth are you using? Are you using espeak?
Kenny Peyatt jr.

On 4/25/2016 2:17 PM, John wrote:

        I was trying to figure out why after i go to general settings under where you can adjust voice settings what not. But when i go under the general settings and make my adjustments. It's not saving my settings when hitting ok. As a matter and fact when i hit ok it doesnt clsoe the window, so soon as i hit escape it closes it and goes back to the previous settings before i made changes. Not sure why hitting enter on the ok button doesnt do anything.