From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kenny
Sent: December 6, 2017 9:42 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] JAWS User Looking for Guidance in Getting Started with NVDA.

Hello,

I'm a current user of the latest build of JAWS 2018. Using Eloquence as my
software synth.

Well the time has come that I can no longer afford to pay the Freedom
Scientific SMA JAWS upgrades (Been using JAWS for over 20 years), so I'm
turning to NVDA.

My first two questions:

Does NVDA use a keyboard navigation system similar to JAWS? If not, is there
a way I can configure it to work this way?

Also can I configure NVDA to use the Eloquence module currently installed on
my PC (Thanks to JAWS?) If not, is there a NVDA software synth available
that's just as good to use?

Thanks for any help.