Re: IMPORTANT COMMUNITY DIRECTIVE: to use NVDA 2017.4, Windows 7 SP1 or later is absolutely required

Ron Canazzi

So security issues don't bother you?

On 12/7/2017 10:59 AM, zahra wrote:
i am completely against any update, no different if updates are for
softwares or operating system!
i only use anything that i need!

<bglists@...> wrote:
Not necessarily, many of the ones that could have been pirates have allowed

windows 10 on them, so I think this ias a pink herring. Its more likely they

just turned them off then forgot. Also some of those machines tend to be
second user hand me downs so they are probably unaware the updates had been

turned off. You only tend to open the bonnet when things stop working!

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-