Re: Navigating Text since NVDA 2017.3

Gary

I can only assume this change is to blame for my current problems.  In a terminal window, the clearing of old text is happening even less often than before, not more often.  It is making terminal use unbearable.  Additionally, when I try to use Insert+F9 to copy text from a terminal window, the cursor jumps to another area and now copying and pasting is not possible.  I'm essentially unable to productively do my job and am at a loss.

I guess I can go back to the preverson, but long term...I suppose I'll need to figure out how to fix the cursor weight?

Anyone else use a terminal program in this group having these problems?

Gary