Trouble downloading 2017.4

John J. Boyer

NVDA gave me a dialogue for downloading 2017.4. I started the doenload and received a message saying to wait for setup
to load. Then my Braille display showed all spaces. Nothing I did got any response. I shut down the machine with the
power button, waited a while and turned it back on. NVDA started. The log shows that it is still running 217.3. I can't
find a place in the menus to retry the download.

How do I retry the download?

Thanks,
John

--