Re: duplicate messages

Robert Mendoza

I would assume that she is receiving multiple messages with one subject line. But, again it really depend on the others users how they responded , instead of using one email thread. to avoid cluttering into inbox. Or, I would say that the said email recipients has this type of norms is being setup.
Robert Mendoza
On 4/26/2016 11:08 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:

Cindy,

          Can you be more specific with regard to which messages and topics?  I had been seeing quite a few on this group, and started a thread dedicated to some of the reasons they might be occurring, but that has died down quite a bit since it was at it's peak a about 5 or 6 days ago.  I haven't seen any over the last several days.

The demagogue is one who preaches doctrines he knows to be untrue to men he knows to be idiots.
      ~ H.L. Mencken