From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nevzat
Adil
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2017 1:25 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] ocr function in nvda.

You can get KNFB Reader from here:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/knfb-reader-enterprise/9nblggh5308l
It does a very good job in reading those kinds of image files.
I also have not been able to get NVDA OCR to read image files.
KNFB Reader does the job.

On 12/7/17, Jason Milyo <kb3icc@gmail.com> wrote:
Yeah I have the same issue, it says when the PDF is in an image empty
document this document is in another format which the screen reader cant
read, and when you try to OCR it it only reads part of the document,
however
when the document isn't in an image format it reads the PDF fine.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10