Re: Fillable PDF Forms & NVDA

NVDA+NumPad 5 gets me what sounds like document information.  If I jump out and them back into the First Name field and hit NVDA+NumPad 5 it says, "Edit focus, blank" and if I switch to browse mode and then hit the same it still says the same thing.

NVDA+TAB in the same field behaves pretty much the same way.  The first time I hit this key sequence I get file information and then if I jump out and back in I get "Edit focus, blank."

It never announces "Your first name and initial."  The same applies as I jump to other text edit boxes.  When I hit the first checkbox for "You" and whether you want to have $3 of your taxes go toward the Presidential Election Campaign Fund all it says is, "Unchecked checkbox not checked.

Now it's off to sleep.  I'll check back here tomorrow morning.

The demagogue is one who preaches doctrines he knows to be untrue to men he knows to be idiots.
      ~ H.L. Mencken