Re: a form in Adobe

Masters of the obvious. Okay. I'll link it o Dropbox. Here it is:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ugnvla6t30cm6v/Nonprofit%20Application%202017.pdf?dl=1

On 12/8/2017 12:38 AM, Gene wrote:
This list, as most e-mail lists, doesn't allow attachments for security reasons.  If you want to make the form available, place it on a sharing service like Drop Box and send a link to the list.

Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2017 10:58 PM
Subject: [nvda] a form in Adobe

Hello folks. I want to know is it just me or my roommate? We are trying to fill out a form using Adobe, latest version. I will attach the form.

I need to know if it is just me, or is it that the form is not accessibly done? Are there ways around this. Any help would be appreciated.

Let me give you some idea of what I am speaking of. When you tab between fields, you do not hear what is supposed to be in the field you tabbed to. When you read the document, you see labels for things, and they are seemingly disconnected from anything.