From: Brandon Cross
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 12:01 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Built NVDA from source

Yeah surprisingly it was not hard. Flummoxed if you have VS 2015
community as it and windows SDK 7.1a SDK don't play at all nice with
each other, so I removed it and installed VS 2015 express, I don't need
all of community's features anyway

On 4/25/2016 11:38 PM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:
Hi brandan that is awesome. I am thinking about messing around with the nvda source code my self. I thought about creating a add on for the pandora app for windows. The app is usable but requires object navigation to move around the list of stations.
I also enjoyed the first half of nvda con 2016.
Kenny Peyatt Jr.

On 4/25/2016 11:19 PM, Brandon Cross wrote:
So yeah, I did it, wasn't particularly hard, considering other projects that I've built from the past, but still, kinda cool that I pulled it off at a ll, had to fiddle around and remove VS 2015 community and go ahead and get VS 2015 express then it all went down like clockwork

Oh, so Hi, I'm Brandon, Been using NVDA since about 10 years or so, just enjoyed the first half of NVDACon 2015 and new to the list.