Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2016-04-26 2:22 AM, Pranav Lal wrote:
Hi Jacob,

It offers that setting but I am unable to navigate to it. The hot keys will help but I want to change the microphone that it is going to use.

Pranav

On 2016-04-24 6:33 PM, Kevin Chao wrote:
What format does it save as? Does it record system audio and microphone?
On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 11:05 PM Jacob Kruger <jacob@...
<mailto:jacob@...>> wrote:

Oh yes, and I liked that fact that it allows global hotkeys to start and
stop recording, whereas after that you need to use screen review mode to
then have video clip generated/saved.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker