From: "Kwork" <istherelife@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2017 4:58 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Some misstakes in new rc NVDA version

I'm, starting, to, agree, here, completely. I'm, feeling, myself, slow, down, in, my, typing, with, the, speech, lag. A, reversion, would, be, nice. I'm, only, writing, this, message, like, this, to, help, illustrate, what, it, feels, like, when,performing, commands, with, NVDA, 2017.4, and, waiting, for, the, lag, to, catch, up, with, my, fingers.