From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <clgilland07@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2017 10:05 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] IMPORTANT COMMUNITY DIRECTIVE: to use NVDA 2017.4,
Windows 7 SP1 or later is absolutely required

Completely agreed. OK, I do have an XP machine still, but it's definitely
not my primary system, and I only use it mainly for old legacy stuff that
refuses to work on newer technology... like my Alva Satalite display. I'd
kill! to get that thing working on my Windows 10 machine, but every hack,
and every driver I've tried, it just won't do it.
---
Christopher Gilland

http://www.gshministry.org
(980) 500-9575