Re: nvda's unresponsiveness

Lino Morales

Maybe its not an NVDA specific problem sir/mam. What type of processor and speed do you have? Just curious. How about the memory? NVDA 20177.4 is out now. try that and let us know how it runs using mutiple applications.

On 12/5/2017 2:07 PM, Marisane Moruthanyana wrote:
Evening guys

I am Marisane from SA.

I recently posted to you about nvda 2017.3 unresponsiveness, but none
of you came to my rescue.

Nvda goes unresponsive everytime I run more than one applications.

It also goes unresponsive when I am working on he internet.

I use nvda 2017.3 and win10.

My win10 is : Windows 10Ver1703 (64-bit) build 15063.726.

On other occasions, I use jaws16 but it does not go unresponsive when
I run multiple applications or am working on the internet.

What is wrong with nvda? Why so unresponsive in win10?

May I also understand about win10 fall creators? What is that?

Sorry for being without this knowledge about win10.

I am, of course, not technical.

Please help.

Kind regards
Marisane