Re: nvda with a youtube to mp3 converter program

Tony Ballou

Hi,

Try the free you tube downloader and converter program.  You can read more about it here.

http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/How%20to%20use%20the%20Free%20YouTube%20Downloader%20program%20with%20NVDA.html

Tony

On 12/4/2017 11:31 AM, Dan Thompson wrote:

Hi All,

I have been using the free youtube to mp3 converter for several years.  But suddenly I can not seem to get the url to paste into the converter and auto download into the music folder.    I am using verson 3.3.12.59 build 5.5.   It seems the new version of this program from  DVDVideoSoft  in the new 4.62 version has become very unaccessible.

I wrote a chapter in a book using my laptop with nvda and version 3.12.5 build 5-05.  However, now with the new verson nothing downloads automatically even if I get that bock check, and that is quit challenging itself.  The menus are rather unaccessible.

Is there another youtube to mp3 converter that is easy to use. I work with seniors, (55 and older), most around 65 years.

I will be greatful for any advice.9files to