From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nevzat
Adil
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2017 6:41 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] ocr function in nvda.

I downloaded the KNFB Reader on my machine months ago free and still using
it.
Nevzat

This as I learned back in the 1990s is the old Free download scam.
its a bit like a lifetime guarantee, but a lifetime of what exactly?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-