Re: duplicate messages

Slery <slerythema@...>

Dexter Not Duplicate threat it is the exact same message twice but it does not happen on every single message but almost every other message that I get a duplicate from the same person with the same message

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On April 25, 2016 11:26:59 PM "Robert Mendoza" <lowvisiontek@...> wrote:

I would assume that she is receiving multiple messages with one subject line. But, again it really depend on the others users how they responded , instead of using one email thread. to avoid cluttering into inbox. Or, I would say that the said email recipients has this type of norms is being setup.
Robert Mendoza
On 4/26/2016 11:08 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:

Cindy,

          Can you be more specific with regard to which messages and topics?  I had been seeing quite a few on this group, and started a thread dedicated to some of the reasons they might be occurring, but that has died down quite a bit since it was at it's peak a about 5 or 6 days ago.  I haven't seen any over the last several days.

The demagogue is one who preaches doctrines he knows to be untrue to men he knows to be idiots.
      ~ H.L. Mencken