Re: nvda with a youtube to mp3 converter program

Kenny <kwashingtonbox@...>

A lot of the installation files for this particular YouTube downloader are packed with Adware. You don't need that headache on your computer. Heed the warnings from your virus program.

At 02:36 AM 12/9/2017, you wrote:

ESET will not let me install this program as it repeatedly try to block the installation saying it is dangerous.
It insists on blocking it even if I hit ignore.
Any comments on why ESET thinks it is dangerous for my Pc?
My Blind Access and Guide dog Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/
My Blind hammer Blog

From: Tony Ballou
Sent: 08 December 2017 17:38
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda with a youtube to mp3 converter program

Hi,

Try the free you tube downloader and converter program.  You can read more about it here.

http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/How%20to%20use%20the%20Free%20YouTube%20Downloader%20program%20with%20NVDA.html

Tony
On 12/4/2017 11:31 AM, Dan Thompson wrote:
Hi All,
I have been using the free youtube to mp3 converter for several years.  But suddenly I can not seem to get the url to paste into the converter and auto download into the music folder.    I am using verson 3.3.12.59 build 5.5.   It seems the new version of this program from  DVDVideoSoft  in the new 4.62 version has become very unaccessible.
I wrote a chapter in a book using my laptop with nvda and version 3.12.5 build 5-05.  However, now with the new verson nothing downloads automatically even if I get that bock check, and that is quit challenging itself.  The menus are rather unaccessible.
Is there another youtube to mp3 converter that is easy to use. I work with seniors, (55 and older), most around 65 years.
I will be greatful for any advice.9files to