Re: NVDACon: Project Thunderstorm

Patrick Le Baudour

Hi, are we planning to invade irak sending a troop of blind people to fight IRIS at night?
It's at 3am here, so i guess i'll be sleeping and never know... :-(

-- Patrick.

Le 26/04/2016 à 19:44, Joseph Lee a écrit :
Hi all,
Project Thunderstorm is still going. For those who couldn't make it to
the earlier session, please come to NVDACon TeamTalk server at 7 PM
Pacific on the 26th (02:00 UTC on the 27th). If possible, please bring
a microphone in order to participate in this project (sending a message;
I'll talk about what this project is all about then).
Cheers,
Joseph