Re: Visual Basic and Visual C#

Ricardo Leonarczyk

Hello Rayn,

I work for a software company that uses C# as the programming language for some of their products. We are using visual studio 2017 as our IDE, and I find it to be quite accessible with NVDA, therefore the only screen reader installed on my working machine, besides Narrator, is NVDA.

Feel free to contact me if you need any specific help.

Regards,
Ricardo M. Leonarczyk

Afternoon Group,

I’m wondering if any of you have experience with NVDA and either Visual Basic or Visual C#? I’m interested in a software development certificate and one of those courses are a requirement.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rayn